Life can be so busy and hectic, and sometimes things seem really rubbish even when we know that actually they’re not that bad. I find this every now and again. I know how lucky I am. I know how blessed my life is. I have an amazing family, a comfortable home, a job that whilst stressful is something I have chosen to do. I have incredible friends, a loving husband and more ‘stuff’ than you can shake a stick at! But some days just feel crap in spite of all that good stuff. So today, with our Monday motivation in mind, I want to remember to love my life by recognising the simple pleasures.
Today I am grateful for:
- My amazing hubby who left the house before me today and rang to tell me it was icy so I would have time to defrost the car. 🙂
- A productive day at work and an early finish (yay for INSET!).
- The crafty/bloggy goodness I can get stuck into because of said early finish.
- A warm drink out of my mad hatters mug.
- My shiny new computer which I am having SO MUCH FUN playing with.
- The prospect of a good dance this evening with some of my favourite people.
- The lovely things I have to look forward to this week including dinner with the in-laws and a Valentines night out to see the lovely Lauren Aquilina.
So there you have it. What are you grateful for today?