Anybody else feeling baffled by the fact that it’s September tomorrow? I mean really how did that happen?
On the plus side it means that it’s time for buying back-to-school supplies. Yay! All that lovely stationary and bags and loveliness. So since I’m currently pining after bouquets of sharpened pencils and all that malarky I though I would share my little back to school wish list with you all…
1. First up is this lovely little mug which oh so accurately describes one of my daily dilemmas.
2. Who wouldn’t want this completely adorable rucksack? I mean it’s a fox. That will carry your books.
3. As summer draws to a close and it starts getting colder and the central heating starts coming on, I think a girl is entitled to some fancy pants facial products, and this silky toner by Decléor is one of my faves.
4. If you have ridiculous hair like me that wants to be a dragon all the time, then cute and funky hair accessories are a must. This gorgeous leather hair pin is just what the wildly-out-of-control hair ordered.
5. I think this smart yet quirky printed skirt is just the sort of thing a new English mentor should be wearing, don’t you? I thought so. That’s going to be my first pay check’s first purchase right there!
6. It should really be compulsory for everyone to have pencils that tell them they are totally magical.
7. This, quite frankly, is genius. A wearable USB stick?! Now that’s handy! You can even get it with different coloured leather cord bracelets, and they do necklaces too.
8. Now I realise I already have a bag on here but this is for those more sophisticated days, you know meetings, training days etc. This beautiful satchel has lots of pockets and compartments, gorgeous herringbone lining, and it’s just the right size for an iPad.
9. I already have an Alice in Wonderland brooch like this one, in the shape of a rabbit, but it is absolutely one of my favourite accessories so I’m looking to add a few more to my collection. This brooch is from Of Mice and Men which is perfect since it’s one of the texts I will be teaching/mentoring on. If you’re a book lover there’s bound to be one of these lovelies just waiting for you.
10. I don’t really need any more notebooks. Except that you can never have too many notebooks. And these beauties just happen to have my favourite poster series on their covers…a couple wouldn’t hurt surely?
11. Bare Minerals makeup became one of my new favourite things after I treated myself to some for my wedding makeup. So so lovely to wear because it feels like you’re not wearing it and looks really natural. So I’m a bit excited by their compact sets in a handy case. Very useful for touch ups before parents evenings!
12. My beloved long black leather boots have died a death after many years of faithful service. So OBVIOUSLY I need some new boots. These ones to be precise. I love love love Reiker boots because it’s like wearing slippers. No really. It is.
So there you have it, my back to school wish list. What are you crushing on for the new term??