It’s been a while since I shared some random loveliness discovered elsewhere on the web so without further ado here is a collection of links to keep you occupied and entertained on this soggy Sunday:
– We all need a reminder now and then that the allusive idea of the ‘perfect’ body is NOT the same as keeping ourselves healthy.
– Sometimes we need to elevate our thinking as individuals in order to begin to address the imbalances in society. “The social problems and entrenched patterns at the source of global issues are too vast and complex to be solved at the personal level, yet, paradoxically, the personal transformation of the individual offers a lonesome opportunity to avert the catastrophes we are engineering for ourselves” Have a look over here for more.
– Are losing the language of nature? What does language mean to you? Check out this lovely video promoting Robert MacFarlane’s new book Landmarks.
– Ever feel like you deserve a reward for getting out of bed or doing a ‘big shop’? Here are 55 small victories we should be getting Blue Peter badges for.
– This ballet routine is simply beautiful. I could sit and watch it again and again and again…
– If, like me, you’re a bit a of a book addict and your favourite way to treat yourself is with a new read, then you should definitely check out these book subscription services; Owl Crate and Uppercase Box both bring you the latest and the best of young adult books right through your letter box every month!
– How long will it take you to get through your To Be Read pile? Find out here!
– Finally, everybody needs an amusing cat video to brighten up a gloomy day. This one is my current favourite!
How are you passing the time this weekend?