I started the year with about 45 books on my ‘to be read’ list. Well…ok that was the shortened list. Let’s call it my ‘to be read first’ list! I’ve read 16 since the new year; although they didn’t all start on the list, some of them ended up being added by accident…along with another 20 or so.
So, I thought I’d share what I’ve been reading in the first 3 months of 2015.
1. Unwind – Neal Shusterman
2. The Rithmatist – Brandon Sanderson
3. Private Peaceful – Michael Morpurgo (read for work)
4. The Strange Library – Haruki Murakami
5. The Library of Unrequited Love – Sophie Divry
6. Of Mice and Men – John Steinbeck (re-read for work)
7. Romeo & Juliet – Shakespeare (re-read for work)
8. Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte (re-read for work)
9. Abomination – Robert Swindells
10. Eleanor & Park – Rainbow Rowell
11. Only Ever Yours – Louise O’Neill
12. The Golem & The Djinni – Helene Wecker
13. Not That Kind Of Girl – Lena Dunham
14. The Innocent Mage – Karen Miller
15. Thief of Time – Terry Pratchett
16. The Infographic Guide to Literature – Joanna Eliot
I’d quite happily recommend any of these books but my favourites were Unwind, The Rithmatist, The Strange Library, Eleanor & Park and The Innocent Mage. If you’re looking for your next read you should definitely consider giving one (or all) of these a go!
What have you bee reading?