This ‘Anyday Meme‘ was stolen from: Aromantic Aardvark
1. What is your dream career, and what path do you plan to take to get there?
2. Who do you aspire most to be like?
Oh gosh that’s tricky! I don’t think there is any one person I aspire to be like. I aspire to be a combination of all the people I look up to most; my mum, dad, brother, husband and best friends all top that list.
3. What do you like in a best friend?
Someone I can be silly with. Someone I can belly-laugh with. Someone I can cry with. Someone I can have intellectual conversations with. Someone I can sit in silence with. Someone who just ‘gets’ me and who I just ‘get’ in return. Someone who it doesn’t matter if we haven’t seen each other, or even spoken, for ages because when we do it’s like we never stopped. I’m lucky enough to have more than one of these people in my life!
4. Do you currently have any squishes (people you really want to be best friends with)?
I really want to be best friends with the people I’m already best friends with…so that’s handy! Although I do have a bit of a celebrity squish on Emma Watson…
5. What is your ideal platonic relationship?
Ummm….this seems like a strange question…see answer to Q.3.
6. Best late night IM/phone conversation story.
I’m usually sleeping late at night so don’t have many of these, I’d probably have to go way back to when my now-hubby was just a friend. We had some awesome MSN chats! We used to have conversations about what music we were listening to, except rather than giving a straight answer we’d just send a lyric and then the conversation would turn into us messaging the entire song back and forth. Good times. 😊
7. List one person you’d like to wear the sweater of, one person you’d like to bake cookies with, and one person you’d like to drive around and get lost with. (can be celebrities or fictional characters, has to be three different people and not all the same person)
Really I could do any and all of these things with any and all of these people, however since you’re making me choose…
8. Describe your current best friend(s).
Se answers to question 3 – this is exactly what all my best friends are like.
9. What is a strange, little-known fact about you?
Daddy longlegs freak me out.
10. What is a career you wanted to have when you were younger, and still kind of want to have now?
Ballerina. Artist. Interior designer.
11. If you could have tea and pleasant conversation with one person, who would it be?
I could go for pleasant conversation with most people really…but I don’t drink tea so make mine a hot chocolate or a fruit juice!
12. If you had a time machine, what era would you go to?
Early 19th Century.
13. What celebrity or historical figure would you love to have as your best friend and why?
Emma Watson because she is awesome! Seriously though, what an incredible young woman and role model for all: UN ambassador for women, founder of HeforShe, played one of the best female literary characters ever, has not allowed fame and fortune to go to her head or stand in the way of her education and has used it to become an advocate for people around the world who may struggle to use their own voice…I don’t think I need to go on. And she always seems so lovely and down to earth!
14. What fictional character would you love to have as your best friend and why?
15. If you could have one wish, what would it be (cannot be related to romance or sex)?
To never feel
16. If you were trapped on a deserted island and could only take one item, what would it be?
A book…please don’t ask me which one…
17. If you could pick one career other than the one you are pursuing/plan to pursue, what would it be?
18. What is your best memory you have with a friend?
I’m really not sure I can pick one, I have too many good ones!
19. Do you have any peculiar interests that most people don’t know about?
Not peculiar ones, no. At least I don’t think so.
20. What were your favorite childhood toys? Do you still have them?
Playmobile, which I don’t still have, my teddy bear Snowy, which I do, and a ton of children’s books (yes they count as toys) of which I still have my favourites.
21. Favorite baked good?
Cake! Of the sponge variety with melted chocolate on top. Or chocolate chips. Or butter cream.
22. If your best friend were here right now, what would you do with them (cannot list best friend as your romantic/sexual partner) ?
Talk and laugh and watch Disney films probably.
23. Who would you love to play video games with?
I don’t really love to play video games but when I do my favourite person to play them with is my hubby.
24. If you could visit any country, which one would it be?
Why do you keep making me choose one thing?!
25. Are there any friends you miss having around?
I miss having Rach around because she insists on living far away.