Hello fabulous person! Here, have some lovely links to brighten up your day:
– If, like me, you are a lover of words, you should have a gander at these Japanese words you need in your life.
– Struggling to decide what to get your dad for father’s day? Here are some handmade gift ideas for inspiration!
– I could spend a ridiculous amount of time staring at this gorgeous moleskine artwork by Rebecca Blair. Seriously, look how incredible it is!
– Fancy a quick read? How about one of these books you can read in an hour!
– I don’t know if I’d call myself an ‘aspiring writer’ (I don’t have that sort of ambition…or talent!!) but I am trying to write more. With that in mind, I find this Manifesto for Aspiring Writers is just the way I want to go about it. In fact it’s just the way I want to go about life!
– I adore the latest philosophical ponderings from Hello, I am a bear.
– I love cooking and I always want to eat fresh healthy food…however I am also a ridiculously lazy cook. Which makes Hello Fresh one of my new favourite things!! All the ingredients for fresh, yummy, healthy, varied recipes delivered to my door with the instructions for throwing it together? Yes please!