My month in photos taken with Collect app for iPhone
So February was pretty fantastic! Here are some of the things that made it lovely:
– Being completely spoilt by Mr H for both our 6 month wedding anniversary AND valentines day (what a lucky girl I am!)
– Brilliant live music including Lauren Aquillina at The Ruby Lounge and Newton Faulkner at the Bridgewater Hall.
– Feeling the love at work even though it’s been pretty shocking. One colleague brought me some beautiful flowers for my desk, another brought me a Creme Egg, and on Carnation day I got THREE beautiful carnations with thoughtful encouraging messages. People are so lovely.
– A visit from my fabulous little bro all the way from San Francisco, which included a second Christmas Day with food and family and presents. And even a Christmas tree. In February. Awesome.
– Half term! Yay for school holidays. Coffee with friends, books swaps, yummy lunches and all sorts of loveliness.
– All rounded off with a trip to Amsterdam to visit my fabulous sister-in-law (you can look forward to more about that in the next few days – we’re still here at the moment and loving every minute!)
– And last but most definitely not least potentially very exciting news on our house hunt front…not saying any more for now but keep your fingers crossed for us!
I hope your February was utterly awesome! Much love xx