Hello lovely people, how are you?
Me? I’m fine. Excited because we seem to be finally creeping nearer to moving house. I started packing and everything. We have a lot of stuff. I’m also covered in nettle stings as hubby and I started to tackle the wilderness that has slowly been encroaching on the garden, and I currently have a weird tremor thing going on in one of my hands. Not sure what that’s about. Anyways I thought I would share some of the random things I have recently found and liked. I hope you like them to!
1. I am loving this tutorial for hand stamped necklaces. Super cute! As soon as I saw it I started looking for jewellery stamping kits so I could make some. Just waiting for pay day so I can by one and start making some of these beauties myself.
2. Also waiting for pay day so I can sign up for this crash course in making yummy and oh so pretty macarons! And look at the lovely gift boxes you can make to put them in. I’m thinking these would be perfect to make for our housewarming!
3. A little bit in love with this desktop background currently gracing my screen. Makes me want to go fold some tiny paper animals…
4. Full of admiration for this gorgeous lady and her confidence, determination and beauty in the face of body shaming.
5. And finally a fabulous post reminding us that we are all extraordinary!
Images from linked sites.